How Good Am I At My Time Tables Term One 2020 Math Gird Results Ambar

On Monday and Wednesday every week we are doing a maths gird to help us learn. we do a 10x10 maths gird in 6 minutes and all of Tawirimatea try's to give their best and to try to get to 100 and then we are trying to get the time and beat Mrs. Hall. I really love math and that is why I want to get better and help us learn. we all want to beat Mrs. Hall and there was someone a few years ago. What I liked about doing maths gird is it helps us with our maths and all of the people liked it so that's why we do maths gird.

I wonder if I can beat Mrs. Hall by the end of the year her time is 2:45.     


Comments

  1. Wow Amber
    You Worked hard on that first one you did. You might want to work harder on your next math grids

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about