Art Challenge

Wedding cake piece 
On Tuesday Miss Moat our teacher gave us a challenge to do. You are probably wondering what I am talking about. That challenge was finding things in our garden and making it into an artwork of our own was enjoyable and really fun. This is what I made I got some random stuff and made anything I could of it. This is what I made the photo the light was terrible and the camera was all right but in the wrong kind of position. The materials that I used and got: leaves, flowers, feijoas, dead flax, lemon, aloe vera. I felt arty because it was the first time in forever that we were doing art and art is awesome. The most challenging part was when you have to try and think of something and if you have too much stuff on your mind it can't think. Then do mindfulness. Andy 

Comments

  1. Hi Ambar, wow you are on fire! Well done for getting onto your school work! Please remember when you are writing to have paragraphs - at least 3 Beg, Mid, End. Also Miss Moat and I would like you to talk about the artist and how your picture looks like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see that you have found lots of different natural materials to help you create your piece of art. I agree that it can be challenging to think of an idea for your art piece. If you were to do this type of art again, what would you do differently next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ambar
    I enjoyed reading your description of the art challenge, and your reflection about positioning the camera to get the correct light. You will be able to think about this when you take your next photo.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about