Term Two Goals Of The Week

This is what our hole class does to improve our writing and learning. We have been at home working from home. This is my own goal of the week because at the end of the term it changes over two-term two goals but I made my own. The first quote is about being nice taking pride in our learning sometimes we need help and sometimes people don't need help if you want help you have to ask for it. The bottom box on the right is now on anyone with the link can view. Hope you enjoy the work that I have been doing from home.BE SAFE EVERYONE

Comments

  1. Wow Ambar, I am super impressed that you have started your Term 2 goals of the week! I love that you have reflected on the Cat n the hat quote! I tried your link and it didn't work... Maybe need to make it anyone with the link. Also can you find your Term 1 goals and copy the change you are trying to make from week 9 into the first week of term 2? We will carry on with this change in Term 2 for a little while.
    Keep up the great learning! 👍👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about