Term Two Goals Of The Week

This is the work that my teacher sent me. That's right if you have seen 2 blog posts back I did the same one that I am doing now. We have three teachers and their names are Mrs. Hall, Miss Moat, Mrs. Mill. My teacher is lovely her name is Mrs. Hall and she is a drama teacher she loves dancing gives us amazing feedback gives us work. Miss MOat is a teacher that likes to be arty loves painting and loves looking back into the old schools when the world war one and two happened and loves playing games. Mrs. Mill is a teacher that loves mindfulness teaching us about the brain. What happens when you have an alarm.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE.

Comments

  1. thanks for these thoughtful goals Ambar! How can you use more people in you work at home while we are in distance learning? I am wondering if you can add in your video to this slide?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about