Beach Clean Up On Saturdays.

On Saturday Me, Uncle, Nan, Sister, Brother went to the beach to do an amazing sweep on the beach to pick up all of the rubbish and some Shells for making flowers with sticks. My uncle had to go on the pathway and met up and Captain Morgans. We parked at the red brick. So we went down and my Nan, Brother, and Sister went down by the water and it was low tide so that makes it easier to find rubbish and shells. I walk up near the walkway because it has the most rubbish when I was walking down there I saw a little bit of rubbish and I collected a giant amount of shells and rubbish and when I was picking up rubbish and shells I was thinking about the take 3 song and I was like yes I have an answer for you and yes I will take 3 and many more rubbish. It was starting to get heavy but I knew I had to keep going, by the way, I pick up too many shells. And then took some photos and dump them in the rubbish bin they were in the right place and we had to sort them out because they were different kinds of rubbish. Then I washed my hand because I was picking up sooooo much rubbish then went to play on the playground too have a bit of fun. Then I went back and my Baby Brother was so tired when he got home he went to sleep. Here are some photos and some photos of the shells.







Comments