Id cards and Business cards.

This is my Business card for my ground on the top I named our group High Rockets. In my group, there was Me of course and my jobs were health and safety officer and Designer because I am really good at designing because it designed our Rocket and really good at keeping people safe. The other people in my group are Christibel she is a Test pilot and an Environmental scientist. William is a Mancacal engineer.   Kane is a Misson control 1 other thing that I forgot.
Declan is a chemist and 1 other thing. The main officers are Health and safety advisors and 2 other ones that goes near the rocket but not too near. This blog post would never be up but thanks to Mrs. Hall.

Comments

  1. It is great to share the jobs around! That way you will get al the tasks done! Ka Pai Ambar!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about